This day long event consists of a morning Field Show with Bands in size 30 – 90, a midday Band Review that takes place on Mira Mesa Blvd, and an evening Field Show where the Bands are some of the largest in Southern California. We will have several vendors onsite selling food, snacks, and drinks. We invite you to come join us and enjoy watching these wonderful field performances by talented high school students!
Details about the AM Field Tournament:
- The AM Field Tournament will begin at 8:30am with the 1A division schools and finish at 12:00 pm with the 3A division schools.
- Tickets to the AM Field Tournament are $10 per person. Children 3 and under are free.
- 1A – 3A Field Show Awards Ceremony is at 2:30 pm in the Stadium.
Details about the Band Reviews (Parade):
- This event takes place on Mira Mesa Blvd and is a free event.
- The Band Review begins at 1:00 pm and concludes with our own Mira Mesa HS “Sapphire Sound: at 2:15 pm.
- Parade Awards Ceremony is at 2:30 pm in the Stadium.
Details about the PM Field Tournament:
- The PM Field Tournament will begin at 4:30 pm with the 4A division schools and finish with the 6A division schools, which includes Mira Mesa HS performing at 9:00 pm.
- Tickets to the PM Field Tournament are $15 General Admission, $12 for Seniors and Military with ID. Children 3 and under are free.
- 4A-6A Field Show Awards Ceremony is at 9:45 pm in the Stadium.